CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

3 Weeks left

Or at least that's the plan if he wants to be in there that long.... Somedays I think so and others I don't. I'm pretty sure he like Andrew has no intention of going anywhere until he has to. I know he's not head down~ breech or whatever position he could be in ~ As there's no pressure on an organ that I know would definately be uncomfortable at this point. Its kind of nice and knowing that I would have to have one anyway despite me deciding to do it makes me feel better because I don't think he's going to turn himself to the position that he should be in. Apparently he's been happy being he up for at least 2 months now (that I noticed anyway) I don't have confirmation he is this way from the doctor but knowing how Andrew was when he was breech and after they turned him you know the difference. I sleep better too with him being this way. Don't have to get up so many times during the night...(Bliss)