CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a day!!

Jonathan had to go to the doctors for a 3 month check up as they wanted to keep an eye on his head growth. It was follwoing last time on the higher side of normal but still within the normal limits they just want to make sure this is his norm and not something else going on.

Measurements were: weight: 15lbs 4 oz Height 23 3/4" and head circumference 43 cm

I told the doctor he rolls from tummy to back and he can go on his sides but didn't want to go on his tummy. Well I took him to the park and pushed him on his side as he was grabbing me and I thought he would do as before go back on his back....nope he SAW grass and wanted it. He went on his TUMMY!!! YEAH !!! I figured out he doesn't really like going from tummy to back as it scares him now and why he doesn't do it much.