CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

SO I'm 2.5


So I turned 2.5 in August......

I know my colors...red, blue, green orange, yellow, purple, black, white. I like to tell you what color cars are.
I know most of my Alphabet...and will tell you what letters I see. Knows all the letters in Happy Birthday
I know most of my numbers as well... up to 12
I know most of my shapes.
Favorites: CARS
movie, and anything related. Matchbox cars, trucks , okay anything that has wheels or a steering wheel
Favorite toys: his scooter and his car
I started "school" even though they call it play group.

I sleep in a big boy bed


Eat with a spoon. Sometimes say please and "machu" for thank you
Loves noodles, brocolli, pizza, chocolate, yogurt and "eggy" sandwiches

Potty training....well still working on. Head strong. Does great half dressed. When dressed... can't be bothered.
I can dress and undress myself when I want. ( Loved finding him during the summer in totally different outfits after I put him to bed. ) mainly only wants to wear Car shirts and sometimes Thomas the Tank Engine.

I love dirt water and running!
Did I mention I love to tease my brother alot!

Posted by Picasa