CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm Now 3 years old!




I've turned into a very opinionated little guy. I like things MY way and MY way only.
I dress myself and my favorite clothes have cars on them.
I'm a back seat driver.
Potty trained during the day but still working on it at night.
Naps are becoming more quiet time.
I like to draw on the walls (mommy is not fond of my murals)
There is not much I don't say or understand but just know if I tell you to go away, I'm probably doing something that I shouldn't be.

I love playing learning games on the ipod and Ipad , love to show off that I know my alphabet, colors, shapes and numbers. I'm even learning some words.

Anything "Cars" is my favorite. Any cartoons will do. Noodle and Doodle is a favorite show.

I skip, hop jump and do tumbles.

Posted by Picasa