CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another Appointment

This one heard the baby's heartbeat... it was nice to hear as sometimes I think I over due it and think about it later. Everything is good but they are making the due date 2/11/2009 instead as that is what the ultrasound is showing and its more than a week off. So instead of being 13 weeks,I'm now only 12...boo! But they asked if I wanted to do some 1st trimester screening that involves another ultrasound and I'm liking that so I'm all for it. They didn't have this when I was pregnant with Andrew so I know its new. It was only in the 2nd trimester any genetic screening was available.

Just letting you know I'm not changing the sides to show this change.....

Also with having a c-section before, if I choose one again (which is most likely) they like to do it a week earlier than the due date and that puts it on Andrew's birthday...again if I so choose that date as seeing Andrew might not want to share. Since Andrew's due date was Feb 1 also and he was late I'm leaving it as is just things that normally would happen at certain times might be a little later.