CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

First Ultrasound!

Here I am at almost 11 weeks and the baby is measuring 9wks 5 days. Am I surprised??? No not really as I look back at the calendar and know that it wouldn't be possible. Besides it makes the day I think this all happened more feasable. Anyway the baby's heart beat was on the high end 176-190 bpm. So if I had to guess a sex for this kid it would be a girl. We will see in February.... Supposely that method doesn't work to tell you but its better than the other methods that I've heard and know didn't work. So first picture is baby crown to rump.
This one shows all of babies arms/legs (hence the arrows)
And another one crown to rump! Of course this kid was wildly moving so who knows if its that "behind"
Posted by Picasa